Disneyland 1-Bedroom Family Suites - which tower?

leannak

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if the One-Bedroom Family Suites at Disneyland Hotel are in all of the towers, or are they in a certain location? I'm wondering if I should request a certain building. Alternatively, do these have different views I can request? Anyone been in one and can report on what kind of view you had?

Thanks!

We’ve had them in adventure and frontier towers, every time with views of the pool. Frontier tower you’ll likely get a balcony and if high enough a good view of the fireworks.

I have heard they are in all towers but it just depends on what you are wanting & this is what I have Adventure Tower - best park view and closest to Downtown Disney and the parks. Fantasy Tower - lobby and shops. Frontier Tower - farthest away.

For us we have requested the Frontier Tower & it being furthest away isn't an issue. I have herd amazing thing about Adventure Tower and it seem to be a big fan favorite :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!