disneygiftcard website expired certificate?

canyoncam

original Bambi &Thumper
Anyone else getting this message? “This connection is not private” and then it says the websites certificate is expired. Just wanted to check my balance but am a little nervous to now. It says it expired yesterday. Wondering if it’s just my connection and I should try on another network later.

They must have fixed it. I just logged in and it is showing that it is secure.

Hmm, I still get the same message. I cleared history too. It’s not urgent for me to have acccess, just a little unnerving. But if you are in and it’s fine I feel better about it.

There is another thread about this, they mentioned being on safari, I'm on chrome and it's fine, here was my addition to that thread

Are you all on safari? I am on chrome on windows and everything looks fine to me. I clicked the little lock and it says it is secure. I clicked on certificate and says it's valid from 3/21/2019 to 3/18/2020.

I'm using Firefox and it has blocked the Gift Card Website and states that the website is improperly configured and may be the victim of piracy.
I've been using the Gift Card site for nearly two years while running Firefox and this has never occurred before.

Hmm, I still get the same message. I cleared history too. It’s not urgent for me to have acccess, just a little unnerving. But if you are in and it’s fine I feel better about it.
That’s very strange. I used Chrome to login.

There is another thread about this, they mentioned being on safari, I'm on chrome and it's fine, here was my addition to that thread

Are you all on safari? I am on chrome on windows and everything looks fine to me. I clicked the little lock and it says it is secure. I clicked on certificate and says it's valid from 3/21/2019 to 3/18/2020.

That’s very strange. I used Chrome to login.

I’ve used Chrome and Safari. Getting the same message again today on both. My trip isn’t until May so hopefully soon I can access my cards. I have five physical and am not positive which one has the full balance. Worst case senerio is I take all five with me.

I’ve used Chrome and Safari. Getting the same message again today on both. My trip isn’t until May so hopefully soon I can access my cards. I have five physical and am not positive which one has the full balance. Worst case senerio is I take all five with me.
I think you must be having some sort of Cookie issue that isn't letting the site update. It shows that it was renewed yesterday.

Certificate.jpg

I got it to work on my laptop after doing a windows update. Still having issues on iPhone Safari. Must be cookies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter