disneydeals.com

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
I was checking out www.disneydeals.com and they seem to have some really great stuff! I wanted to pick up some t-shirts and things for gift bags for our upcoming trip. However, the vast majority of the stuff seems to be Disneyland stuff. Is that usually the case? Do they just not have Disney World stuff? Or am I looking in the wrong place? I couldn't even find much general Disney character stuff. It mostly seemed to be Disneyland. I really don't want t-shirts and things that say Disneyland, since we've never been there. Silly, I know. :rolleyes:

I've been visiting that site for about six months and it's been mostly Disneyland. I agree totally about not wanting DL stuff since I've never been. The traveling Character Warehouse sometimes visits our mall and I've not bought anything b/c it's pretty much all DL.

I've always noticed alot of Disneyland items also. The company gets the discontinued items and such, so you can't really be choosy with what they offer. I have ordered from them several of times, and had gotten great items.

Lots of Disneyland stuff but some DS stuff too. I too have ordered many time and am always happy. They even have special items like clothes worn by famous people during the movie or TV show they starred in.

Yes, lots more DL stuff than WDW, but what I do is put "-disneyland" in the search part and UNclick the 'in titles and descriptions' box. That way only items withOUT Disneyland in the title will show up. (make sure you unclick that box though)

Have fun shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter