Disney world music on iphone?

SouthernBelle21

Louisiana Girl who loves ALL things Disney!!
Is there a place you can go or an app you can download and listen to park music, like pandora, etc? I apologize if this is in the wrong place or has been asked before. I just needed a little of the world in my life. :) thanks!

SouthernBelle21 said:
Is there a place you can go or an app you can download and listen to park music, like pandora, etc? I apologize if this is in the wrong place or has been asked before. I just needed a little of the world in my life. :) thanks!

Mouseworld Radio is one such app.

Thanks so much! That's just what I was looking for. Listening to spaceship earth now. :)

Mouse world is good but Live 365 radio has mouse world, wdw touring, intercot and a few others. When one stars playing something I am not into I like to being able to change to a similar station. Just install Live 365 and search wdw touring and it produces a list, it's fee if you are ok with a few adds, don't know how I would get through work without it!

Two channels I have on Pandora are: Disney Parks Christmas and Disney Songs.

Mouse world radio, sorcerer radio, subsonic radio, and studios central. Each of these is a separate app. Live 365 also has multiple channels.

Mouse world is good but Live 365 radio has mouse world, wdw touring, intercot and a few others. When one stars playing something I am not into I like to being able to change to a similar station. Just install Live 365 and search wdw touring and it produces a list, it's fee if you are ok with a few adds, don't know how I would get through work without it!

After reading this thread I downloaded Live 365 Radio (I always listen to it on my computer). As I was listening to it on my phone, both of my DDs wanted me to download it onto their iTouch :goodvibes. Thank you, if it wasn't for this post/thread I would of never known there was such an app :yay:

PoohsFan1 said:
After reading this thread I downloaded Live 365 Radio (I always listen to it on my computer). As I was listening to it on my phone, both of my DDs wanted me to download it onto their iTouch :goodvibes. Thank you, if it wasn't for this post/thread I would of never known there was such an app :yay:

Another vote for Live 365

This is a silly question, but this is the actual music that is playing in the parks? As in during rides/attractions? Does it include narrations too?

Yes, it is!

Be warned that these apps will eat your battery life. I keep mine plugged it when using it with my Jawbone Jambox (external wireless speaker system).

Thanks! Off-topic, but don't you just LOVE your Jawbone??? We bought ourselves one back in the fall and I absolutely love it.

As for the PP that asked about content, it's ride audio, background music loops, etc. straight from the parks!

Thanks! Off-topic, but don't you just LOVE your Jawbone??? We bought ourselves one back in the fall and I absolutely love it.

As for the PP that asked about content, it's ride audio, background music loops, etc. straight from the parks!

I do love it! I got it for Christmas. The battery lasts FOREVER. I travel for a living and pack it in my suitcase. We're taking it with us to listen to music in the room on our next trip!

I do love it! I got it for Christmas. The battery lasts FOREVER. I travel for a living and pack it in my suitcase. We're taking it with us to listen to music in the room on our next trip!

We carry ours everywhere. We had a Bose dock, but it wouldn't work with the iPhone 5, so we went with this one after a lot of searching and reviewing. I like this a whole lot more than the Bose.

I love the Disney stations on Live365 - there is even a station that only plays music from The Haunted Mansion. I have the app on my phone but I often play it on my Roku.

I use a really great app called TuneIn Radio. It's a free app but there is a paid version that's good too. Tons of stations and one is called Reedy Creek Radio and its where I can totally geek out for my WDW fix. Doesn't have your normal songs but it has audio from the parks. My fave is the FULL audio from Haunted Mansion. It takes you from the stretched room all the way to where you get off the ride! They also play songs from some of the shows and parades, even from the park in Japan. I don't listen to it all the time but its fun if I'm in a nostalgic mood. :)

I heartily recommend Live365.... be sure to check out Magical Mouse Radio. They do some great "theme" days! Every Tues. is Background Loop Tuesday, which is very popular! There's also World Showcase Wednesday mornings, Thursdays he does 'flashbacks', Future World Fridays... our family is always listening and enjoying our mental escapes to the park. Enjoy!!! :)

I use a really great app called TuneIn Radio. It's a free app but there is a paid version that's good too. Tons of stations and one is called Reedy Creek Radio and its where I can totally geek out for my WDW fix. Doesn't have your normal songs but it has audio from the parks. My fave is the FULL audio from Haunted Mansion. It takes you from the stretched room all the way to where you get off the ride! They also play songs from some of the shows and parades, even from the park in Japan. I don't listen to it all the time but its fun if I'm in a nostalgic mood. :)

Live 365 also features Reedy Creek Radio, along with Listen to the Magic, Sorcerer Radio and several others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter