Disney World Annual Pass Renewal Poll

Which Annual Pass did you renew?

• Total voters

DisGuy101

Mouseketeer
I’m interested in knowing what passes everyone decided or is deciding to go with when renewing and why. We currently have 4 platinum passes and renewal is coming up. For the equivalent, it’s over $1000 more with less perks. We don’t want to miss thanksgiving and Christmas but we just may decide to given the price jump.

Thanks for your input.

I’m interested in knowing what passes everyone decided or is deciding to go with when renewing and why. We currently have 4 platinum passes and renewal is coming up. For the equivalent, it’s over $1000 more with less perks. We don’t want to miss thanksgiving and Christmas but we just may decide to given the price jump.

Thanks for your input.

We had weekday select but upgraded to pirate when we renewed because our schedules changed and we can only go on weekends now. Going at Christmas is not important to us so that was not a factor in our decision.

We're only renewing because we have DVC and can get the Sorcerer's/Gold pass renewals through DVC. Otherwise, we'd probably drop one of ours (mine or my wife's) or forego them completely. Together we really only go once a year (since we're on the opposite side of the country) and I may go a 2nd time for Halloween on my own but the Incredi-Pass is not worth it for us at all.

I renewed down a couple levels to Pirate from Platinum. Incredi-Pass is just too big a price jump. It was good having no black-out dates but not $99 per month good. Pirate will work just fine for me.

We have Pixie Dust passes, because that's all that was available when I purchased. I'd like to renew to Pirate. We don't need to go during holidays, and I'm retired and can go on weekdays, but it'd be nice to be able to go with my daughter and son-in-law who are less able to go during the work week. I see no reason to pay extra for Sorcerer or IncrediPass when Pirate would work just fine for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter