Disney Wonder Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise

travellingwithnikki

I've visited every Disney Park in the world!
In December, I sailed on my fourth Disney cruise from Galveston in Texas to the Western Caribbean ports of Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Falmouth. I had always wanted to sail on a Very Merrytime Cruise and even though we have yet to sail on the Disney Fantasy, we booked to cruise once again on the Disney Wonder.

It's taking me a little while to write up my diary that I wrote whilst onboard but here you go along with just some of the many photos I took during the week :)

Disney Wonder Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Personal Navigators

The Long Journey to Galveston

Day One in Galveston, Texas

Day Two at Sea

Day Three in Cozumel, Mexico

Day Four in George Town, Grand Cayman

Day Five in Falmouth, Jamaica

Day Six at Sea

Day Seven at Sea

I'll keep on updating this post as I finish writing each day and I hope you enjoy reading :)

Last edited:
Added Day Five in Jamaica - including a little mishap at the Pirates in the Caribbean party.

I rarely ever post on here, but I just wanted to let you know that I have been enjoying your updates. :) We are taking the exact cruise this November so I have been interested in reading your thoughts about both the ship and ports.

Our last day at sea posted - the day the Disney Wonder hit rough seas and cold weather :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!