Disney Wonder Thanksgiving Sailing - November 22, 2019

NorCalKnitWit

Earning My Ears
Our first Merrytime cruise and first vacay holiday! It will be me, hubs, DS 16, DD 11, DS 8, and my mom. So excited. We did Fish Extender for the first time on our 2017 cruise and loved it. Hope to see a group started here!

Our first Merrytime as well. Can't wait for the fun to begin! It will be me, my wife, DD 10 and DS 6.

We are counting down and very excited about the Merrytime cruise. We cruised on the Magic in 2015. Looking forward to leaving from Galveston.

First Merrytime Cruise as well! Excited to leave from Galveston for a change. It’ll be my husband and I, DD 11, DD 5

This is our second time on a 3-night Merrytime Cruise during Thanksgiving break! The first one was SUCH A blast, so we can't wait for this one, too. My kids are a little older--13 and 15--but we all LOVE Disney and can't wait to get back onto the "Mickey Boat!" We're doing a triple-Disney-extravaganza. Three nights on the cruise, then three nights at the Contemporary @ WDW, then three nights at the Disney Vero Beach resort--then home again to work and school. I've been planning this vacation for over a year, and I can't believe it's almost here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter