Disney Wonder: September 9th, 2019 7-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver

Fathawkeye

Mouseketeer
WELCOME!
I have started this page as a place for everyone to meet before this most exciting adventure.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

-FH

marciemouse

Raised on Disney
We're booked! This cruise is our 20th anniversary present to ourselves. We snagged a secret verandah room and an inside across the hall for the kids... anniversary trip and all! :love2: It'll be our first time to Alaska, but our 7th Disney cruise. Can't wait! (And I've started praying NOW for good weather!)

• Camonkeygirl

DIS Veteran
    We just booked. Can't wait to explore Alaska. I will be with my DS (our 19th Anniversary trip) and some friends. It will be my 12th cruise and my DH's 10th.

We are also hoping to catch the Repo to come back home to San Diego.

HuskyGal

Mouseketeer
    I have this cruise booked. We are so excited. Would love to hear about what excursions people have done or are interested in.

bings

Earning My Ears
    Aloha from HAWAII! This is our very first cruise ever! I am slowly acclimating to the world of not only cruising, but DISNEY CRUISING! So please excuse my complete lack of knowledge and my foreseeable 20 questions ahead. Is this where I can sign up for the fish extenders program? Thank you so much for all of your help.

• jasminech

Earning My Ears
    Hello from Hong Kong !! We just booked our trip~ this is our 2nd Disney cruise So looking forward to this journey!!

bings

Earning My Ears
    Aloha gang, although I was really looking forward to cruising on these dates, I found out that a few excursions are not available during September unfortunelty. We really had our hearts set on taking a helicopter ride up to a glacier and going dog sledding. So we have decided to switch dates for August. Best wishes for you all in your cruise!!!

hollnagelc

Earning My Ears
    We just got off the Fantasy on the Star Wars day cruise. We booked this one while we were on board. Me and my wife are really looking forward to it! The kids are kind of excited. They’re not to sure about the colder weather.

InSearchofMagic

Mouseketeer
    Hi Everyone! We're so excited for our first Alaska Cruise! We got married two years ago DCL and are so excited to celebrate our second anniversary :-)

Does anyone know if there's a facebook group for this cruise??

• Fathawkeye

Mouseketeer
    Hi Everyone! We're so excited for our first Alaska Cruise! We got married two years ago DCL and are so excited to celebrate our second anniversary :-)

Welcome! Glad you'll be joining us!

hollnagelc

Earning My Ears

I finally found one. Not sure if it’s very active not many members.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES