Disney Wonder September 30 2019 Vancouver to San Diego Repositioning

Disney FanAddict

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! Starting a thread for the September 30th Wonder sailing from Vancouver to San Diego. This will be our 2nd time on this itinerary and 5th Disney cruise. I'm sailing with my family including my Mom, Sister and all the kids. I'll get a FE Exchange sign up posted soon and keep you updated on private event bookings as the date is closer. Happy Sailing :)

I've closed the FE sign-ups as we are now less than 30 days pre-sailing. If there is interest I will add you to a late comer group. Message me if interested.

I've closed the FE sign-ups as we are now less than 30 days pre-sailing. If there is interest I will add you to a late comer group. Message me if interested.
I am new to this forum and super late in learning about fish extender. Is it too late to be added in and or would you just consider pixie dust?

You can click on the envelope at the top of the screen to start a conversation. Your privacy settings will not allow me to message you.
Actually, privacy settings have nothing to do with it. To have a conversation with others all participants must have been registered on DISboards for 24 hours and have a minimum number of posts under their belts.

Actually, privacy settings have nothing to do with it. To have a conversation with others all participants must have been registered on DISboards for 24 hours and have a minimum number of posts under their belts.
Thank you! I was getting confused trying to figure out how to do a private message.
Disney FanAddict, how shall we do this? Lol

I watched the Wonder dock in Victoria this morning. She looks so shiny after her dry dock. (We visited the dockyard every day when she was here, too.) I hope you all are having a great time here! Did anyone go visit the baby goats in Beacon Hill?

I hope whoever the ambulance was for (at docking) is okay and able to get back on the ship to enjoy the rest of their holiday.

Have a great rest of your cruise!!

Also, curious minds want to know: what were the magical pool updates???

FF6D2FB3-6BE9-4560-B3F2-F9B755112CBA.jpeg444DE778-C09E-44DA-947F-DAE9E6BFE7D8.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!