Disney Wonder - May 16, 2018 San Diego to Vancouver 5 night

We are!! This will be our 4th Disney cruise and 3rd time on the Wonder. Our first cruise was Vancouver to San Diego so this time we get to take the Wonder 'home' as we live just outside of Vancouver. Travelling will be myself, husband and our two daughters who will be 9&7 at the time of the cruise. We are also cruising with friends, it's their first cruise, but she isn't very active on DisBoards so you might not see them on this thread :)

Flight, car rental and hotel in San Diego all booked!!! We are flying from Vancouver to LA and then driving down to SD because the non stop flights to LA are SO MUCH cheaper than the non stop flights to SD. Taking the 'scenic route' on our drive so it should be a nice way to start the trip.

HI there - my daugther (10 at time of cruise) and I will be on this one also. Booked this one and then decided to book the 3nt Baja before it also - so this will be our first B2B - we are travelling from Australia, so need to make the most of it all. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, after the Baja (2nd DCL). We did WDW last year and did the 3nt Bahamas cruise and fell in love with the DCL experience. :flower1:

Will be interesting to see if more people join in the thread now that the holidays are over. I'm sure some received the cruise as a surprise.

Hi everyone! We booked this back in September. We’ll be celebrating my son’s college graduation. It will be me and DH in one cabin and then my son and daughter in another.

Looking forward to it!

Welcome aboard! I see you are a fellow BWV DVC holder! Us too. Hope you find the group page on the "shall not be named" entity. We have a FE set up, ornament exchange, recipe exchange....and much more. :)

Welcome aboard! I see you are a fellow BWV DVC holder! Us too. Hope you find the group page on the "shall not be named" entity. We have a FE set up, ornament exchange, recipe exchange....and much more. :)

Thanks, QuitTeddy! Nice to meet another BWV/DVCer!

:welcome:SINGLE PARENTS....
Traveling with a 5yr old daughter and 9yr old son, if anyone else would like to meet up :) ... 1st Cruise, tips, suggestions and advice welcome.

Welcome Alawhatt.

Excited for your first DCL cruise experience - you and your family will love it!! For my daughter and I the trick was not to try and rush to experience everything, so on our first cruise we definitely took in the nightly shows, participated in Pirate Night (loved the fireworks - truly amazing). This time around, we want to see a movie, participate in any craft or drawing classes and I am hoping that my daughter will enjoy the kids club (she didn't last time, I think there was a large number of younger kids) I am signing her into Edge, as she will be 10 and access is for 11-14 (I had read somewhere on the Disney Parks Mom Panel that I can sign a waiver or such to let her in) so that I can take advantage of more than one wine tasting this time around.

Would be great to organise a meet up - I am not on Facebook, so hopefully one will be organised here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter