Disney Wonder May 13, 2018 3-Night Baja from San Diego (Ensenada) "Happy Mother's Day"

HI - my daughter and I will be on this cruise also - this will be our second Disney Cruise. Have the 5nt California Coast San Diego to Vancouver booked also - this will be our first b2b - really excited. We are travelling from Australia, so want to make the most of it.pooh::disrocks:

Hi everyone! We are excited to be on this cruise too, our first Disney Cruise! We'd love to join in the Fish extender group, we don't have Facebook, is there another way to join the group or be included without using Facebook? :sunny:

Hi and :welcome:. Excited for your first Disney Cruise. We took our first cruise last year, 3nts to the Bahamas (after we did WDW) and feel in love with the whole DCL experience that my daughter and I are back for this cruise and the 5nt California Coast cruise (first B2B - yeah!!!). I am not on facebook either, I am not really interested in participating in a Fish Extender group (as mentioned we are travelling from Australia, so want to limit my luggage), but am interested in a meet and greet on board, so hopefully that can be organised here.

Thank you for the warm welcome AussieDisneyfans! We are so excited for this cruise - we are huge Disney fans, so doing our first Disney cruise has been long overdue :yay: I hope you and the family have a wonderful trip! If anyone should be organizing a Fish Extender group that I could join without doing Facebook, I know the kids would love to participate in this.

Also, any insider tips anyone has for a first cruiser/first Disney Cruise would be great! I have been researching a lot online, but any expert tips would be much appreciated!:)

Thank you for the warm welcome AussieDisneyfans! We are so excited for this cruise - we are huge Disney fans, so doing our first Disney cruise has been long overdue :yay: I hope you and the family have a wonderful trip! If anyone should be organizing a Fish Extender group that I could join without doing Facebook, I know the kids would love to participate in this.

Also, any insider tips anyone has for a first cruiser/first Disney Cruise would be great! I have been researching a lot online, but any expert tips would be much appreciated!:)

Hi HD DisneyBound - I think the trick (well for me anyway) is not to try and do too much, especially as it is only a 3nt cruise. Download the DCL Navigator app to your devices before you board. Have a look at the navigators each day and highlight the things that you are all interested in and go from there. We took in all the shows each night - which we enjoyed (some more than others), participated in Pirate Night (loved the fireworks at sea), I did wine tasting, whilst my daughter went to the kids club (which she didn't really enjoy) and lazed by the pool and relaxed!! Not long to go now - so exciting!!

Super excited......first ever Disney Cruise!! Would love to find out if a Fish Extender Group is in the works. Thanks

Hello HD Disneyfan
This will be my families first DC ever and we are so excited. Have you found a FE group yet?

I hope you all have fun. I am going to sea today as well. I am on the aircraft carrier that pulls out ahead of you. I hope you all will see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter