Disney Wonder March 20-25, 2020 4-Night Baja cruise from San Diego

SurfBug79

Earning My Ears
Starting the Wonder March 20, 2020 Baja cruise from San Diego thread!

I just recently booked this cruise... couldn't turn down the 50% off deposit offer!

Can't wait to meet fellow cruisers! This will be our first cruise on the Wonder, but have sailed twice previously on the Fantasy. It will be myself and my two boys (14 & 9), a surprise for next year's Spring Break. =)

Last edited:
Already counting the days! The school that I work for is not taking break until latter that month, but I didn’t want to spend the extra money for the sailing happening that week. Haha. My husband and I have done 3 Dream sailings and cant wait to try out another ship and be able to drive to port!

I’m excited! This will be my 3rd time on the Wonder. First time for my 6 year old. We will be celebrating her birthday! Can’t wait to see what type of excursions and activities we will be getting into that are family oriented.

Starting the Wonder March 20, 2020 Baja cruise from San Diego thread!

I just recently booked this cruise... couldn't turn down the 50% off deposit offer!

Can't wait to meet fellow cruisers! This will be our first cruise on the Wonder, but have sailed twice previously on the Fantasy. It will be myself and my two boys (14 & 9), a surprise for next year's Spring Break. =)
What kind of excursions are you to get into?

Our family is joining the Wonder in San Diego for my parents' 50th anniversary sailabration!! They will be onboard for the Panama crossing out of New Orleans along with my brother & sister in law, and my aunt & uncle (Sailing March 6-20th). There are ten additional staterooms worth of family for these magical 4 nights to Baja. We come from California, Washington, Texas, Idaho and Tennessee. We will have a few first timers with us and we are all very excited to return to sea with DCL!!! My children are grown compared to a few that will be along with us so I will be here and around the DIS Boards getting updated information on nursery scheduling, kids club, theme nights, etc. Looking forward to setting sail with y'all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter