Disney Wonder jan13th Galveston-San Juan 2020

LILO1989

Earning My Ears
hi all, just wondered who will be joining us on the 6 night western Caribbean cruise. I have only been to Bahamas and castaway key in 2000 and 2012 so it will be nice to see new places with my family for there first time.
Happy cruising :yay:

We just booked this cruise last week! We are so excited! Is anyone organizing a fish extender group?

I will be joining in one on the Facebook group if you can find that. Not sure how to organise it myself never done one before

Just booked our cruise the other day. We are a family of 3 and this will be the first time for all of us to cruise. Heck! I've never even left the country before!

Exciting! We have never done these ports before so we have been looking at the different excursions to do. Struggling with something to do in Jamaica at the minute.

We are excited to participate in the fish extender fun! Have the groups been formed yet? We will have a 14 year old girl and 12 year old boy at cruise time. pirate:

Nothing on here, it was just for discussion really as I don’t no what to do with all that. If you have Facebook there is a group on there that will be starting one in the summer time that have had previous experience experience how they are organised.

Just booked today. We’re platinum and from Richmond TX. Bruce and I love all things Disney. Have been on other cruise lines but always come back to Disney.Ill check out Facebook. Hope we’re not to late to sign up for the FE group.. Gina

It was touch and go for a while, hubby got a new job and they were giving him a hard time about taking the time off, but we are officially going! Bought our flights on Friday! I am in the FB group, but wont be doing the FE. Really looking forward to escaping a New England winter for the Caribbean!

Hi all - Less than a month away. Woo hoo!! Really looking forward to the warm Caribbean weather.

I'd give that cruise a solid C+.... Lots of fun but the failed docking in Jamaica (understandably) and pretty rough final night tempered our enjoyment. But otherwise great sailing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!