Disney Wonder - family of 5

We are a family of 5 and have done both the family veranda and connecting interior rooms. I thought I’d hate going inside in order to get two cabins but we loved it. We have three sons who are younger, so it wasn’t as much about the extra bathroom but the extra space. We would definitely need the space for a weeklong trip.

We did Alaska as a family of 5 and while I think an inside across the hall is ideal, I would pick the verandah every time. On the glacier day nothing can top getting your lunch and eating it with your private view. People camp out for hours on the deck and it’s hard to even squeeze in for a picture. We frequently opt for connecting insides if we are sailing through the Gulf or anywhere not exactly picturesque, but definitely get the verandah for Europe and Alaska.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter