Disney Wonder: August 26th, 2019 7-Day Alaska Adventure!

swimchick1984

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone and welcome to our cruise page.

Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 2.02.58 PM copy.jpg

Our Itinerary is as follows:

August 26th - Embarkation Day!!!
August 27th - At Sea
August 28th - Icy Straight Point -
August 29th - Skagway
August 30th - Juneau/Tracy Arm Fjord
September 1st - Ketchikan
September 2nd - Vancouver - Disembarkation :(

Last edited:
Woohoo, joining!!!!

This will be our 7th Disney cruise, our second time to Alaska (we sailed to Alaska this same week in August 2017) and our first time sailing without our kids as we are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary!! My youngest (who is currently 7) is fine with us going without them apparently lol but our eldest (who is nearly 10) is NOT happy we are leaving her behind. Nevermind the fact we are cruising with them over Spring break 6 months before this cruise haha

DH and I live in Vancouver so I'm happy to give hotel/transportation recs :)

Welcome bcwife76! I will for sure need your advice on hotels/transportation.

This will be my husbands and I second Disney cruise and our daughters first. This will be our first time to Alaska. This is a celebration of finishing my nursing degree!!!! I will have just finished 10 days after we cruise. I am sure we will be celebrating our daughters birthday as well because her birthday is on the 12th.

A little bit about our traveling party, my DH is active duty military and I am a 9-year veteran. I am currently in nursing school and hope to get a job working at a pediatric hospital when I graduate. We have our daughter who is currently 6 but will be 8 by the time we cruise. We leave in Tacoma, WA and excited we just have to drive to the port.

Welcome bcwife76! I will for sure need your advice on hotels/transportation.

This will be my husbands and I second Disney cruise and our daughters first. This will be our first time to Alaska. This is a celebration of finishing my nursing degree!!!! I will have just finished 10 days after we cruise. I am sure we will be celebrating our daughters birthday as well because her birthday is on the 12th.

A little bit about our traveling party, my DH is active duty military and I am a 9-year veteran. I am currently in nursing school and hope to get a job working at a pediatric hospital when I graduate. We have our daughter who is currently 6 but will be 8 by the time we cruise. We leave in Tacoma, WA and excited we just have to drive to the port.

Thank you to you and your husband for your service :thanks:

Hi all! We booked this cruise a few days ago :-) it will be DH, me, and our 2 sons, who will be 8 and 5 when we go :-) this will be our 4th DCL Cruise, but 1st on the Wonder. Actually our “Grand Slam!” Cruise :-) and first trip to Alaska :-) it is a 40th birthday trip for DH and I :-) very excited!!! Already looking up excursions that are good for younger kids :-)

Last year my wife and I went on back-to-back cruises for our 15th anniversary. The first was the San Diego to Vancouver respoitioning, then on to the Alaska 7 night itinerary. We loved Alaska so much that we we booked this one and bringing our four kids.

Not to mention, that both of my wife's siblings and mother decided to come along too.... now it is a whole family extravaganza.

Last year my wife and I went on back-to-back cruises for our 15th anniversary. The first was the San Diego to Vancouver respoitioning, then on to the Alaska 7 night itinerary. We loved Alaska so much that we we booked this one and bringing our four kids.

Not to mention, that both of my wife's siblings and mother decided to come along too.... now it is a whole family extravaganza.

Wonderful!!! Well, welcome aboard! We did the San Diego to Vancouver cruise this past May, had some great weather!

Hi all - we will be joining you on an Alaskan Adventure. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise but 2nd time on the Wonder to Alaska - we last sailed in 2015 before she was dry docked so can’t wait to how gorgeous she is again. There’s myself, hubby and daughter who will be 11 when we sail.
We live in the UK but will spend 2 weeks prior to sailing driving across from Calgary exploring the rockies so we will be ready to be Disney’d after all that driving

That's great! There are quite a few of us on this cruise that did the same week in 2017. Alaska has definitely been my favourite itinerary!

Hi all - we will be joining you on an Alaskan Adventure. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise but 2nd time on the Wonder to Alaska - we last sailed in 2015 before she was dry docked so can’t wait to how gorgeous she is again. There’s myself, hubby and daughter who will be 11 when we sail.
We live in the UK but will spend 2 weeks prior to sailing driving across from Calgary exploring the rockies so we will be ready to be Disney’d after all that driving

Welcome aboard! We just got back from the UK after doing the Norwegian Fjords cruise from Dover. Loved every minute :)

We just booked this cruise! My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary and bringing our two girls (they will be 15 and 8).

Hi Everyone! We just booked this cruise, our fourth. We’ve been twice on the Dream (2015 & 2016) and were just on the Fantasy for the September 29th Halloween sailing. Accompanying you will be my husband and I for my late birthday celebration. We have fallen in love with cruising!!! We live just outside of Seattle but haven’t visited Vancouver in six years. Have no idea where to stay and if it’s best for us to take the train up or to drive. I’ll see you all in the FB group! Looking forward to interacting with you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter