Disney Wonder: August 26th, 2019 7-Day Alaska Adventure!

Hi Everyone! We just booked this cruise, our fourth. We’ve been twice on the Dream (2015 & 2016) and were just on the Fantasy for the September 29th Halloween sailing. Accompanying you will be my husband and I for my late birthday celebration. We have fallen in love with cruising!!! We live just outside of Seattle but haven’t visited Vancouver in six years. Have no idea where to stay and if it’s best for us to take the train up or to drive. I’ll see you all in the FB group! Looking forward to interacting with you there!
Welcome aboard!

Aloha from HAWAII! This is our very first cruise ever! We are beyond elated to be joining you! I am slowly acclimating to the world of not only cruising, but DISNEY CRUISING! So please excuse my complete lack of knowledge and my foreseeable 20 questions ahead. Frist off, is this where I can sign up for the fish extenders program? Thank you so much for all of your help.

Aloha from HAWAII! This is our very first cruise ever! We are beyond elated to be joining you! I am slowly acclimating to the world of not only cruising, but DISNEY CRUISING! So please excuse my complete lack of knowledge and my foreseeable 20 questions ahead. Frist off, is this where I can sign up for the fish extenders program? Thank you so much for all of your help.

How's it goin', eh? from Canada :) Welcome aboard! What an amazing cruise to be your first with Disney. Most of the sign ups are happening on the FB page. You just need to search for Disney Wonder Alaska August 26, 2019.

Hi! My friend and I will be joining you all on this itinerary. Super excited as did Alaska last year with my sister and fell in love with it! This will be my 15th Disney Cruise (I'm totally addicted lol!). Looking forward to it:-)

Hi all! Just finding this group now. This will be our family's sixth Disney cruise, first time in Alaska; we are beyond excited! The other five we have done are Caribbean so this is a big change for us, also we are traveling from the East coast of US; big trip overall for our party of four: Me, Hubs, Boy 8, Girl 7.
Question: does anyone know which Princesses are in the Princess Gathering for this Cruise? I've been checking around but can't find anything here or the DCL blog.
Also: being first timers and coming from a very steamy East coast it's hard to envision a cooler holiday in late August. I'm trying to pack layers, waterproof and moisture wicking clothing - does that sound about accurate? What's the deck like at night? Parkas? o_O
Thanks - can't wait for trip!

Hi all! Just finding this group now. This will be our family's sixth Disney cruise, first time in Alaska; we are beyond excited! The other five we have done are Caribbean so this is a big change for us, also we are traveling from the East coast of US; big trip overall for our party of four: Me, Hubs, Boy 8, Girl 7.
Question: does anyone know which Princesses are in the Princess Gathering for this Cruise? I've been checking around but can't find anything here or the DCL blog.
Also: being first timers and coming from a very steamy East coast it's hard to envision a cooler holiday in late August. I'm trying to pack layers, waterproof and moisture wicking clothing - does that sound about accurate? What's the deck like at night? Parkas? o_O
Thanks - can't wait for trip!
When we've done the princess gathering we usually have Cinderella, Belle, Tiana and Ariel.

As for packing, sounds about right, layers are key!! Unless you are planning on being ON a glacier (sledding, etc) then a parka is overkill for sure and will take up room in your suitcases.

Question: Do the pools get utilized on this cruise, either upon embarkation or otherwise? I just can't wrap my head around (my kids) jumping in a pool when it's below 70 degrees F. However, I want to plan and prepare properly upon embarkation for their sake (and ultimately mine!). Thanks.

Question: Do the pools get utilized on this cruise, either upon embarkation or otherwise? I just can't wrap my head around (my kids) jumping in a pool when it's below 70 degrees F. However, I want to plan and prepare properly upon embarkation for their sake (and ultimately mine!). Thanks.
Oh the pools still definitely get used!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter