Disney Wonder April 19 2020 San Diego to Mexico

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board and added it to the Directory for 2020 Wonder Cruises. Your fellow Dis Cruisers will find you there. Happy Planning!

We are booked on this cruise as well. It'll be our second Disney cruise but we didn't know about fish extender groups on our first cruise. We'd love to be part of one this time though!!
Great! I'm hoping someone steps up to lead this that has been a part of a fish extender group before, otherwise i can figure it out.

Last edited:
I just booked this cruise yesterday for my 22yr old daughter and myself. This will be my 3rd cruise and her first. Never have done the fish extender, so curious to see what that is all about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter