Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise August 15th,2022 sailing

Looking forward to sailing on the Wonder in 2022! Our trip for 2020 was cancelled due to covid of course. There will be ten of us sailing together. Myself, DH and our four (adult / young adult) boys. My sister and her husband, and my parents. We did this same cruise a few years ago and it was incredible!

Previous cruises on the Magic, Dream and Fantasy were all fabulous, but you cannot beat the scenery on the Alaska cruise!

Looking forward to sailing on the Wonder in 2022! Our trip for 2020 was cancelled due to covid of course. There will be ten of us sailing together. Myself, DH and our four (adult / young adult) boys. My sister and her husband, and my parents. We did this same cruise a few years ago and it was incredible!

Previous cruises on the Magic, Dream and Fantasy were all fabulous, but you cannot beat the scenery on the Alaska cruise!

Awesome. Welcome to the thread. I’ve done 2 other Disney cruises. The last one I belonged to a group thread and we all participated in the FE. We also had t-shirts made for everyone in the group. I’d like to do something like that again.

I hope this cruise will have a FE as well. We have participated in those on every cruise. So much fun! The last cruise we were in an additional Christmas Ornament FE too.

We do love the matching shirts as well! Luckily the kids are good sports and do not mind matching with us, but just on the first day. LOL

Hello!!! We just cancelled our Europe cruise on the Magic for 2022 (sad face, hoping to book again in 2023) and moved our money over to this Alaskan cruise! This will be our third time going to Alaska on the Wonder!!
It will be myself, my husband and our 2 daughters who will be 14(just turned 5 days before) and 11. We live 45 minutes outside of Vancouver so if you have any questions please feel free to ask away!! This will be our 9th cruise over all (should be Platinum by now, thanks Covid) and our 6th time on the Wonder. Cannot wait!!

So sorry about your European Cruise. Glad you picked this cruise. My husband and I are planning on coming into Vancouver on the 12 and staying a couple days after. We love the show “Virgin River” and know it’s filmed around there. We want to visit those places and looking for other places to visit.

I've never watched Virgin River so I don't know where that is filmed (here) but if you are familiar with the show Once Upon a Time, it was filmed in Steveston village which is about 10 minutes from the Vancouver airport! And there's lots of other great places to see in and around Vancouver so I can definitely make some recommendations closer to the cruise :)

Hi All! We are on this cruise and we are so excited as we have never been to Alaska, although we have sailed on the Wonder in 2017 to the Bahamas). It will only be DH and I on this cruise (leaving DS 11 and 9 with their grandparents) as it is our big 15th anniversary trip!

We have decided to cancel the Wonder repo trip from SD to Vancouver April 22 2022. We are 90% certain we are going to rebook to this cruise. Alaskan cruise would not have been our first choice. It is our first cruise. We can only afford an inside stateroom and I'm afraid the decks are going to be cold? Since you are all going on this cruise I guess you think it will be amazing. Any pointers?

Oh my goodness. First cruise? You will be spoiled. Disney cruises are awesome. The pool will be heated. It definitely won’t be like sailing in the Caribbean. I followed the temperature during the time we’ll be cruising this past August. Temps range hi 60’s-mid 70’s.

I posted that we were on this cruise but we couldn't get our usual farm caretaker. So we are going on the July 18 cruise instead. Transferred our April repo and boom we're so excited.

I posted that we were on this cruise but we couldn't get our usual farm caretaker. So we are going on the July 18 cruise instead. Transferred our April repo and boom we're so excited.
We had to move our cruise as well and now we are on the sailing right after yours, July 25th!

We moved a cruise to this one! Very excited. We are Canadians so it is a domestic flight for us!

Hi All, we had to move this cruise and will now be on the May 23rd cruise. Hope everyone still cruising has a great cruise!

Hey everyone! Trying to get excited for this cruise! It’s our third time rescheduling!

Hello!!! We just cancelled our Europe cruise on the Magic for 2022 (sad face, hoping to book again in 2023) and moved our money over to this Alaskan cruise! This will be our third time going to Alaska on the Wonder!!
It will be myself, my husband and our 2 daughters who will be 14(just turned 5 days before) and 11. We live 45 minutes outside of Vancouver so if you have any questions please feel free to ask away!! This will be our 9th cruise over all (should be Platinum by now, thanks Covid) and our 6th time on the Wonder. Cannot wait!!
Hello!! My daughter is 8 and we would love suggestions on what to do in Vancouver. I have heard something about a "Soarin" style ride next to the port? Also we really, really want to do sled dogs and meet puppies. Still waiting for our booking day since we are only Silver (also thanks covid lol)

Like others, our cruise has been rescheduled a couple of times due to COVID! It'll be me & DD (11). She's super social & I'd love to connect with families who have kids around her age so they can hang out at Edge! This will be our 4th Disney Cruise! Does anyone have any info on whether or not Fish Extenders are a go?

Anyone wanting to participate in fish extender exchange? If so, please respond with Names, cabin #, and ages of kids

1- Lora and Michael 5150

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!