Disney Wonder- 2/2/22- New Orleans- Escape the Winter!!

For those of you that are repeat Cruisers, who exactly is included on the automatic tipping at the end of the cruise and who do we have to personally tip? I keep getting conflicting information and would like to have little envelopes to give them the tips in. Also....have any of you heard if the Pirate night is back up and running (I am deeply sad about this :guilty:) or what they are doing instead of it and can we still dress up for it?

For those of you that are repeat Cruisers, who exactly is included on the automatic tipping at the end of the cruise and who do we have to personally tip? I keep getting conflicting information and would like to have little envelopes to give them the tips in. Also....have any of you heard if the Pirate night is back up and running (I am deeply sad about this :guilty:) or what they are doing instead of it and can we still dress up for it?
The stateroom host, server, assistant server and head of the dining room are included in auto tipping. Everyone else you have to tip separately.
There is a pirate night, but abbreviated- dressing up still happens, including the crew and characters!! There’s a show at dinner, and fireworks, but no buffet.

The stateroom host, server, assistant server and head of the dining room are included in auto tipping. Everyone else you have to tip separately.
There is a pirate night, but abbreviated- dressing up still happens, including the crew and characters!! There’s a show at dinner, and fireworks, but no buffet.
Awesome Thank you! I was worried that they didn't do it at all and my 4 year old was soo excited to dress up.

anyone have a trip report for this cruise? we sail next week and was keeping an eye out for any posts - thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter