Disney Wish Worlds of Marvel Show video

iannovich

Mouseketeer
Someone posted a video of the restaurant show. Looks like they sneakily posted it last night. I don't want show spoilers so I only clicked on a few random spots to watch, but it looks like it's the whole show.

I watched it yesterday. I was wondering if anyone besides me was a bit disappointed in this? I felt like the concept art promised more than was delivered. The video felt kind of like having the guests mostly watch a bit of tv at dinner which is not what I go on a Disney cruise to do.

Concept art:

1656612404963.png

1656612331888.png

The Frozen dinner show looked pretty good though :). And the ship truely is beautiful.

There is a "Quantum Cupcake" on the kids menu... But I can't imagine that it is as big as the one in all the promo materials... maybe it's a little large-ish? But they have to be a size that a kid can be reasonably expected to finish it and not waste a square foot's worth of cake and frosting...

There is a "Quantum Cupcake" on the kids menu... But I can't imagine that it is as big as the one in all the promo materials... maybe it's a little large-ish? But they have to be a size that a kid can be reasonably expected to finish it and not waste a square foot's worth of cake and frosting...

I was promised something would grow!! Lol

Honestly, I kind of expected that you would put the desert/object/etc. inside those little gismos, they have on the table and that they would use some effect with a magnifying glass of some kind to make it appear bigger.

Also, I might be in the minority of adults but I could be very happy with a square foot of cake and frosting! :laughing:

So it appears that Marvel night is the night to go to Palo. Before with me, enchanted garden.

So it appears that Marvel night is the night to go to Palo. Before with me, enchanted garden.

Yup. This is exactly what I’m thinking now. I’ve yet to go to enchanted garden for dinner although I always wondered a bit what I was missing

I was promised something would grow!! Lol

Honestly, I kind of expected that you would put the desert/object/etc. inside those little gismos, they have on the table and that they would use some effect with a magnifying glass of some kind to make it appear bigger.

Also, I might be in the minority of adults but I could be very happy with a square foot of cake and frosting! :laughing:

Well, if you watch the whole video, you do see the supersized "desserts" in the dining room at the end. At 12:17 in the video above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter