Disney Wish - September 2-5, 2022

Eeyores#1Fan

DIS Veteran
Hello! Didn't see a thread for this sailing so I'm creating one. We have a LARGE group on this sailing and cannot wait. Originally was on the Dream in 2020 but we all know what happened and couldn't make 2021 work but 2022 is here and we are READY! Looking forward to meeting others we may be sailing with.

Hi!
I booked this one, kind of last minute after watching the media reviews
:)

It’s sort of my first cruise (i did one back in 2005).. so, I’m not familiar with how the dynamic is for the fish extenders… do you have a guide or something?

This is my second Wish Cruise!! I was on the Maiden Voyage with my daughter and now on this cruise with friends. My one friend insisted on a Concierges Room so this is a first for me.

It’s sort of my first cruise (i did one back in 2005).. so, I’m not familiar with how the dynamic is for the fish extenders… do you have a guide or something?
There is a FB Group with FEs but it's closed out. They have something called pixie dusting where I believe you just give random people gifts. I am not sure how that works. Check out the FB Group as a lot of good information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter