Disney Wish - March 1-4, 2024 3 day Nassau, Castaway Cay

Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I saw there wasn't a cruise meets thread for this cruise so I thought I would get one started. I just booked this cruise for my DW Hazel and I yesterday.

Hazel and I will be on this March 1-4, 2024 sailing on the Disney Wish to celebrate her 70th Birthday. Hazel was tickled to find out that she will be spending her actual birthday on Castaway Cay. It's been a little over 5 years since our last cruise on the Dream and we are so looking forward to sailing on the Wish. This will be my 10th DCL cruise and Hazel's 9th, making me a Castaway Club Platinum Member once this cruise is over, our first DCL cruise was in August 2003. We were booked to sail on the Fantasy in September 2020, but the Covid 19 pandemic took care of that cruise. We are now empty nesters as our daughter Angelina was married on 12/31/22, she and her husband Evan live in Athens, Georgia.

We are counting down the days until it is time to sail away and are looking forward to a fun three days onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter