Disney Wish July 11-15, 2022

o&smom

DIS Veteran
Who is excited to cruise on the Wish? This will be part two of b2b for us. We will be celebrating DS’s 19th bday and a late graduation present...stupid Covid. 😃

First Disney Cruise with my parents and our kiddos - son, age 8 and daughter, age 5 at time of boarding. We will be celebrating both of their birthdays and my Dad's 60th! We decided to forego our fifth birthday Disney trip for a voyage on the Wish!

First Disney Cruise with my parents and our kiddos - son, age 8 and daughter, age 5 at time of boarding. We will be celebrating both of their birthdays and my Dad's 60th! We decided to forego our fifth birthday Disney trip for a voyage on the Wish!
So excited for all of you! Be warned, these cruises become addictive. 😃 We thought our first one was our once in a lifetime cruise. We are now platinum.

This will be my 1st Disney cruise. I am going by myself and I am so excited. My dad is so excited for me since he went on one before and knows I am the biggest Disney fan in our family.

This will be my 1st Disney cruise. I am going by myself and I am so excited. My dad is so excited for me since he went on one before and knows I am the biggest Disney fan in our family.
Congrats! You will have so much fun. 😃

Very excited about our first Disney cruise! It will be me and my two boys (ages 15 and 8). If there are any other parents cruising solo, let me know. I'm more than happy to join you for a drink!

We'll have 6 people in our group (me & hubby, our preteen son & adult daughter, her BFF, and my dad). It'll be our first cruise without my stepmom, but my daughter's best friend is coming (his first cruise ever), and of course our first time on the Wish, so hopefully we'll all have a good time. I know we're looking forward to all the new stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter