Disney Wish - Halloween Sailings Clarified and Christmas Coming soon!

WDWChloe

life's better at sea
In the midst of my stalking Disney Wish daily rate and booking changes, I noticed Halloween on the High Seas cruises have finally been assigned. Interestingly, Halloween festivities will start with the September 16th sailing (rather than early September). While refreshing the page, they’ve also dropped Very Merrytime cruises “Coming Soon”! Early prices can be previewed, but the Early Booking Date link currently directs to the Wish’s previous inaugural season early booking dates.

I can’t wait to see this new ship’s holiday decor! Though, I’m a little torn as we’re on the sailing directly before Halloween starts. There’s always next time 😅

Attachments

• D822F096-91E2-4152-939B-E53AFCCE3A0F.png
    D822F096-91E2-4152-939B-E53AFCCE3A0F.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 5BF55332-FF29-4B38-B63C-B316F3076B3C.png
    5BF55332-FF29-4B38-B63C-B316F3076B3C.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 40
Looks like Fall 2022 itineraries are now posted for Disney Wish and Dream. I'm guessing the other three ships will be posted later on today.

Last edited:
That is disappointing, we booked 9/9 and 9/12. Thinking it would be Halloween. We keep trying to make it on a Halloween cruise - our last one was canceled due to Hurricane Irma :(

Looks like starting prices have gone up quite a bit at least for concierge. I have B2B concierge sailings on the Wish in September that are close to the price or less in some cases of starting prices for some 4 night cruises in Oct-Dec.

Looks like starting prices have gone up quite a bit at least for concierge. I have B2B concierge sailings on the Wish in September that are close to the price or less in some cases of starting prices for some 4 night cruises in Oct-Dec.
I had expected that as well. But Halloween and Merrytime cruises tend to be a little more anyway.

Just as I was reading this thread, an email notification came through from DCL. They’re advising that our cruise in September will be a HotHS cruise - yay!!!

We are on the 9/16 cruise. Happy to be experience Halloween on the High Seas for the first time and the majestic Wish.

So disappointed that the Magic isn't doing its NYC-San Juan as a Very Merrytime! It's in Oct and a Halloween cruise. Even the Wish itineraries are blah. Hoping our Wonder cruise in Feb sails and then we'll likely to a DCL break.

The November 7-11 Wish is also not designated as Merry Time. Hopefully they at least have the decorations up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter