disney wish godmother

Kariyaffa

Mouseketeer
You think its just a coincidence that Idina Menzel is in town for Harmonious event with the Disney wish christening only days away. I think that adds plenty the rumor she will be the godmother of the wish.
I love her, but I think that unless she’s doing something else in FL she’s probably already back wherever she lives.

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
I love her, but I think that unless she’s doing something else in FL she’s probably already back wherever she lives.

I'm going with Mandy Moore.
She's currently on tour and doing a concert every couple of days.. Except there's a pause of 10 days coincidentally during the Wish christening... C'mon it HAS to be her, she's on the stern of the ship!

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
I am putting my money on an actress from a princess movie, and going to be more specific, it's going to be a non-Caucasian Disney Princess actress/singer. Anika Noni Rose, Kelly Marie Tran, Auli'i Cravalho, maybe Lea Salonga or Irene Bedard, but their movies are probably too long ago.
If they do Frozen, I think they will do both Idina Menzel and Kirsten Bell together.

It's not necessary to have her to be an entertainer, but it makes a more interesting show if the person christening the ship can perform at the ceremony as well.
I wrote this about a year ago, and I might add Stephanie Beatriz, but her movie is probably be too new.

EddieK76

Mouseketeer
If I were a betting man and I kinda am I would say Idina, then Mandy Moore and then Idina and Kirsten together.

asgur5

Mouseketeer
Something feels a bit weird in asking sick kids to provide luck to a ship. Shouldnt we be asking the ship to provide luck to the sick kids instead? Or better yet hand over some of the profits to the kids for medical expenses.

i hope the kids all atleast get a free trip out of this.

seashell7290

Mouseketeer
I hope it opens peoples eyes to the good work that Make a Wish and Give Kids the World does. I volunteered for both organizations and they are top notch! They are always in need of support. I got to meet so many wonderful children and families. Covid really put a damper on wish trips so hopefully this is a way to get them going again.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!