Disney Wish cruise meets

AquaDame

DCL
Yep~! We'll make a thread as soon as booking is about to open, as well as the opening day pricing thread. Since the first several days will be phone only I don't think we will do requests this time, but will in the future with the "normal" releases.

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Lets hope so. We've asked our TA (Tracey at Dreams) to book us on the Invgurangul sailing. We're Platinum with 15 cruises so we are in the 3rd booking window. Looking forward to seeing a lot of DIS'ers on board.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Lets hope so. We've asked our TA (Tracey at Dreams) to book us on the Invgurangul sailing. We're Platinum with 15 cruises so we are in the 3rd booking window. Looking forward to seeing a lot of DIS'ers on board.
I hope we both get on and that we have a chance to say hello person to person!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!