Disney Wish; are rooms by elevator noisy?

Orcmeat

Earning My Ears
I'm sure this has been asked before, but i see some room available that are directly behind (beside?) the elevators. I know that means alot of foot traffic, but what i don't know is, does that mean there will be a constant "ding" as elevators arrive? perhaps you don't notice, but thinking middle of the night type of stuff. thanks in advance.

Just so you know you typically don't know where the crew elevators are, or any other facilities that might make noise.

TBH I'm quite sensitive to noise as well and I don't really care about the room as much as for the uneducated guests that pass by (or worst, sleep nearby).

I can't speak specifically for the Wish but we once had a room, right inside the entryway from the elevators on 1 of the ships (I forget which cruise this was) and we loved it! It was so convenient and we never noticed any noise out of the ordinary.

Same for us. We had a room right next to the entryway to the elevator lobby (this was on the Magic) and we never noticed any noise and loved the location. Was worried but now I would book that location again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter