Disney-Wish-9-26-2022-9-30-2022-4-Night-Bahamian-Cruise

I had a lovely time. Lovely shipng. Glad Iwgot to go into Hyperspace Lounge with no issue and getting that Castaway day was great. It did on a sour note, I dropped my purple WDW 50th spirit jersey between the Marcline bathroom and luggage collection. I had just taken the tag off ready to wear at MK for my 50th photo. Got that one especially for the trip. I cried the whole bus journey to the resort and my trip at WDW is a series of unfortunate events at the moment or the cursed trip - working title for trip report. It's not all bad but yeah having some moments.

I had a lovely time. Lovely shipng. Glad Iwgot to go into Hyperspace Lounge with no issue and getting that Castaway day was great. It did on a sour note, I dropped my purple WDW 50th spirit jersey between the Marcline bathroom and luggage collection. I had just taken the tag off ready to wear at MK for my 50th photo. Got that one especially for the trip. I cried the whole bus journey to the resort and my trip at WDW is a series of unfortunate events at the moment or the cursed trip - working title for trip report. It's not all bad but yeah having some moments.
Awe sorry to hear you lost your jersey . :hug:

Can’t wait to read your trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!