Disney-Wish-9-26-2022-9-30-2022-4-Night-Bahamian-Cruise

Hello! I will be on this cruise as a first time cruiser. I would like to participate in a Fish Extender group if they are defiantly back.

On this one too. Just made our final payment today.

Seems to be no Palo openings left. Have to check when we get on since we are platinum and get a free one. Not sure what restaurant we would want to miss anyway since it is only a 4 night.

As platinum I wasn't able to get Palo at 120 days so you aren't going to be the only one I'm afraid.

I'm skipping the pirate night menu (night 3) as I hate that menu anyway and doing Enchante that night currently (although hoping I might get lucky and get Palo instead as not that fussed on food at Enchante).

Reactions: NAB

Seems to be no Palo openings left. Have to check when we get on since we are platinum and get a free one. Not sure what restaurant we would want to miss anyway since it is only a 4 night.

Welcome aboard. We're Platinum and weren't able to get Palo, either. We were online right at midnight on the 1st day we could reserve it.

Thanks for the welcome.

It is just my husband and I. Husband retired early just as Covid hit so we are ready to travel again. We are Canadian.

We were suppose to go on the Hawaiian cruise in May but cancelled it. To many hoops to jump through and restrictions .

Want to try this one since we have been on all the ships. The Fantasy is my favourite. We spend a lot of time up by satilite falls so a little scared about the adult side of the ship. Will miss the treats in The Cove too.

Thanks for the welcome.

It is just my husband and I. Husband retired early just as Covid hit so we are ready to travel again. We are Canadian.

We were suppose to go on the Hawaiian cruise in May but cancelled it. To many hoops to jump through and restrictions .

Want to try this one since we have been on all the ships. The Fantasy is my favourite. We spend a lot of time up by satilite falls so a little scared about the adult side of the ship. Will miss the treats in The Cove too.

I haven't done the Fantasy (only one I haven't). I am going to go with an open mind and see how it goes but do think this is probably a one time and done ship. The adult stuff seems odd to me size wise.

Thanks for the welcome.

We also was booked on the Hawaiian cruise and cancelled for same reason..Maybe next time. The Fantasy is also our favorite ship, I wonder if we will have a new fav after this cruise.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

The Fantasy is my favourite ship too.

Hoping we don’t have to test before getting on soon, but than again it is a safe guard. i’ve been lucky not have to test since it started. Guess I soon will. We are driving down this time no flying from Toronto. Nice to be retired we have time.

I would love to join in the fish extender. I am not on face book, so I don't know if anyone is starting it here.
I thought we do have to be tested for Covid within 2 days of boarding? Is that still their rule. It does make you feel safer.
So glad everyone has to be vaccinated to board.

I would love to join in the fish extender. I am not on face book, so I don't know if anyone is starting it here.
I thought we do have to be tested for Covid within 2 days of boarding? Is that still their rule. It does make you feel safer.
So glad everyone has to be vaccinated to board.
Yes you still have to test but some other lines have stopped for shorter cruises.

I‘m vaccinated and have 2 boosters.

We're on the sailing right before this one! I just yelled "oh no!" when I realized how close we were to being on the same ship! How cool would that have been? You could have met Wyatt!

We're on the sailing right before this one! I just yelled "oh no!" when I realized how close we were to being on the same ship! How cool would that have been? You could have met Wyatt!
Awe I would have loved to meet that cutie! Love the pictures you post and to see your happy family.

It‘s been a long time since I saw you in person! Bummer!

Hello, all!
Anyone interested in starting a Fish Extender group?

I haven't looked at Facebook groups but I would like to do fish extender, not sure if lbolt123 would still be interested as their post was quite a while ago now and they may have joined another group.

Does anyone know where you can get this Covid test and get the answer back in 2 days, Im staying at Vero Beach before the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!