Disney Wish 6/24/22 - 6/27/22 | 3-night Inaugural Season

11 months from today we will be checking into the Riviera for a 2 night pre-cruise stay. I can't believe it has been 2 months since we booked the cruise. This year is going to fly by. I need to get going on getting passports!

Reactions: JWG
Just booked our pre-cruise trip! We get 9 nights at a combination of BWV and BLT ahead of our cruise. Can't wait!

Curious what requirements will remain in place now that Disney has formally communicated their immediate requirements at relaunch.

Just booked our pre-cruise trip! We get 9 nights at a combination of BWV and BLT ahead of our cruise. Can't wait!

Curious what requirements will remain in place now that Disney has formally communicated their immediate requirements at relaunch.
It seems like Covid isn't going anywhere, so I think we'll have the same requirements published today.

Agreed, mostly. I plan to assume things will stay as they are until told otherwise, but if vaccination is approved for kids under 12 before we sail then I would imagine they would also have the choice of testing versus vaccination at some point as well.

Well everyone… it was fun while it lasted. :guilty:
We’ve rebooked a back to back on 12/26 and 12/30, so excited to be on board New Year’s Eve.

We're doing the Wish on the 19th and the Fantasy on the 24th of December. Have fun with your rescheduled trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter