Disney Wish 3-night Bahamian Cruise - Sept. 30 - Oct. 3, 2022

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
This is the meet thread for anyone booked on the 3 night Disney Wish cruise from September 30th through October 3, 2022.

This will be my 4th Disney cruise and I'm looking forward to sailing on the new ship. I plan on booking back-to-back cruises when dates open for the October 3, 2022 cruise.

This is the meet thread for anyone booked on the 3 night Disney Wish cruise from September 30th through October 3, 2022.

This will be my 4th Disney cruise and I'm looking forward to sailing on the new ship. I plan on booking back-to-back cruises when dates open for the October 3, 2022 cruise.
My Sisters and I are booked on that ohne. First Cruise in 6 years.
it‘s my 7 Cruise with Disney and can‘t wait to travel again.

This will be the first cruise (ever) for my husband and I pirate: excited, but so much stuff to learn/plan!

Sorry, All but I cancelled this sailing. I was planning on adding the next 4 night cruise on the Wish so I would have a back-to-back cruises. However the 8 night Fantasy cruise for late October 2022 was over $1000 less expensive than booking two back-to-back cruises on the Wish . . . so I switched to that sailing.

Taking DS10 for his birthday celebration on this sailing. I'll be the grey-bearded fat man being towed around by a skinny blonde boy. Say hi!

So, if you rescheduled when did you move your cruise to. DS and I will now be on the Wish 3-night Bahamian sailing January 27th, 2023.

So, if you rescheduled when did you move your cruise to. DS and I will now be on the Wish 3-night Bahamian sailing January 27th, 2023.
I got on the next cruise, leaving Monday 3rd. I had a great agent when I called and she got me moved over from my 3 night to a 4 night, with my transfers and prepaid gratuities, for $35 less. So I gained an extra day for free. Luckily, I had a week long stay at WDW planned after and I was able to modify my reservation. I was already down here early because of the storm. So for me, it all worked out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter