Disney Wish 12/30/22 - 1/02/23 | 3-night New Years Eve Cruise

JWG

DIS Veteran
Where are my New Year’s Eve peeps?!

We were originally on the 6/24 cruise which was canceled. It allowed us to rebook a back to back on 12/26 and 12/30. Celebrating New Years on board sounds better than in the parks.

See you soon!

Greetings! My daughter age 14 and I were booked on the DVC member cruise and rescheduled for this one. We are also very excited about being on the new ship over New Year's Eve! We are planning parks before the cruise.

Reactions: JWG

300 days from our 12/26 cruise which means 304 from our 12/30 New Year's cruise!!
Almost below 300!

We have just booked a last minute sailing for this itinerary. We are bringing our 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter and it is a Christmas Day surprise for them that we are travelling out the next day from England for a couple of weeks of Disney magic. Has anyone done a NYE sailing before?

We JUST booked this cruise too! My kids are 20, 19 and 17- so a little worried about them being bored/annoyed but we'll make it fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter