Disney wedding planning~Wedding Channel

Coloradogrl

Mouseketeer
I was wondeirng if anyone has every bought the weddingchannel dvd about Disney weddings? I was also wondering if anyone has downloaded the yourfairytale ebook? I am trying to decide if there worth it?

I have purchased both actually. I actually haven't finished the dvd all the way through, I'm pretty sure I don't have too much left, but I have really enjoyed it. It helped my fiance and I decide to go with a custom, and now we definitely want to go all out. Before we were really timid about having a big wedding, but now we are planning on going all out. The DVD so far is mostly about how to decide on your wedding style, etc.

The book has also inspired some fun ideas, and I loved the wedding recaps towards the end, but I'd see if maybe there is a third edition coming out sometime soon.

I bought the ebook, but not the DVD (didn't know it existed until now!). I think the ebook is worth the money! It hasn't helped me save money on the wedding, but it is a fun, well organized read that can help with planning ideas and get a sense of what kind of wedding you'd like to have. The ebook along with the website was the best resource I had before I signed my contract!

I also brought both the book and DVD. The book is very helpful and has all the information you can need. The prices are outdated though. I would not
buy the DVD, it is just a general planning guide that was shot on Disney property, it does not give you much information on Disney weddings. I would just order the free DVD from Disney online.

Boo0105 said:
I also brought both the book and DVD. The book is very helpful and has all the information you can need. The prices are outdated though. I would not
buy the DVD, it is just a general planning guide that was shot on Disney property, it does not give you much information on Disney weddings. I would just order the free DVD from Disney online.

I have to agree about the DVD...I think it is fine but not worth $30. Chances are you already know everything on the dvd. IMO the disney dvd is better. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter