Disney warehouse - wait time

DreamDisneyGirl

Mouseketeer
I read on a Facebook post that the Disney Character warehouse was taking 2-3 hours wait to get inside. Anyone know if that’s the average wait or this was an extreme case? Heading down in less than 2 weeks and was hoping to make a shopping morning one day.

Head there before it opens. They open up the virtual waitlist up to 90 minutes before the store opens (which is 10 or 11 depending on the day of the week). Then you can leave, eat some breakfast, maybe even go back to your hotel if it's close by and then return 15 minutes before the store opens. You'll get in either with the first group or shortly after. In the mid-afternoon the waits will be longer but 2-3 hours seems on the high side.

Keep in mind it's all virtual queues, so after you sign up you can leave and go do something else. You'll get a text when it's time to return and you'll have 15 minutes to get back in. After that the wait should only be 5-10 minutes.

Head there before it opens. They open up the virtual waitlist up to 90 minutes before the store opens (which is 10 or 11 depending on the day of the week). Then you can leave, eat some breakfast, maybe even go back to your hotel if it's close by and then return 15 minutes before the store opens. You'll get in either with the first group or shortly after. In the mid-afternoon the waits will be longer but 2-3 hours seems on the high side.

Keep in mind it's all virtual queues, so after you sign up you can leave and go do something else. You'll get a text when it's time to return and you'll have 15 minutes to get back in. After that the wait should only be 5-10 minutes.
Thank you for this. I am going today and did not know they opened the queue that early. Do you know if it is both locations that open that early?

I have only ever been to the one at the Vineland premium outlets. Sorry, I don't know much about the other one. I would imagine it is similar. You may be able to find more info from Google reviews, perhaps.

I have only ever been to the one at the Vineland premium outlets. Sorry, I don't know much about the other one. I would imagine it is similar. You may be able to find more info from Google reviews, perhaps.
No worries! Thanks for letting me know. I’m going early today just in case, I am horrible at finding current info via Google. 🤣🤣🤣 I’ll report back here in case anyone wants to know.

I read on a Facebook post that the Disney Character warehouse was taking 2-3 hours wait to get inside. Anyone know if that’s the average wait or this was an extreme case? Heading down in less than 2 weeks and was hoping to make a shopping morning one day.
Hi DreamDisneyGirl. I will say that especially in the weekends this is average. But I have experienced this during week days as well. Pre covid I would get there at least 30-40 minutes before opening. I am going to try DISOwned‘s suggestion today for the one on Idrive and let you know what I find, 😊

Thanks! We won’t have a car, so I’ll be taking an Uber over and probably would just hang out then.

Hi DreamDisneyGirl. I will say that especially in the weekends this is average. But I have experienced this during week days as well. Pre covid I would get there at least 30-40 minutes before opening. I am going to try DISOwned‘s suggestion today for the one on Idrive and let you know what I find, 😊
Thanks!

I know this was in march but is this still the norm the virtual lines?

I was at the Vineland outlet last Saturday. I arrived at 5pm, was quoted a 90-minute wait, and ended up being admitted just under 90 minutes later.

You go up to the CMs, give them your phone number, and you get a confirmation text immediately. When it's your time, you'll get a second text, and you've got fifteen minutes to get back.

I can try to update next week. I plan on going to Vineland on Wednesday right when they open. I'm guessing a Wednesday won't be as bad as a Saturday/Sunday.

We are passing through on our way to the beach and thought about stopping at the one on I-drive it would be a Wednesday at opening. I just don't want to waste the whole day waiting to get in. I was hoping to be back on the road by around 1:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter