disney Vs. universal

bubblemutant45

gobbles timmy!!!!!! ummm....sorry for runnin over
hey!
i've been goin to disney world my whole life! everyone thinks we're serious disney freaks...lol
ppl kept on tellin us that we suck for not goin to universal while we're in orlando....that disney is for lil kids and universal is for adults. 2 summers ago we decided to go to see what we were missin out on.
we thought universal sucked!!!!!!! most of the rides and the cast members came no where near disney standerds. i think the only one who would get freaked out by twister or the king kong ride is a 6 year kid!:o we were also in islands of adventure, and we werent very impressed. when we came in we had to wait to be able to go on this water floom cuz it wasnt filled with water yet! can you imagine walking over to splash mountain and being told "you cant go on it yet, its still filling up"?! some of the cast members were kind of nasty, barely any of them smiled....we came up with a theory - all the ppl who are rejected by disney are hired by universal......:D
IOA was just like any local amusment park (my mom thinks Cedar Point is better :p ), no compatition for disney!
thats my family and my opinion.......whats yours?

i liek USF...i really wanna go back
i like IOA alot...the coasters cant be beat anywhere in the world!
US is bad either...i love twister and stuff
do we go when we're in orlando..yeah most of the time

but i still love disney alot more!!
nothing can compare to it..its the magic,its everything like USF
USF doesnt have the magic...it has the thrill rides

i think your theory is right! :D :D :D

I wasn't very impressed by Universal either. It was seriously lacking in Disney magic. I think the only stand out ride was MIB.

- Suzi
:D

When we head to Orlando, we pretty much stay with Disney the entire trip. We went to Universal for a day or two a couple of years ago and didn't really like it that much. Next trip we may head to IOA just to experience it, but the choice for us is certainly Disney. :earsboy:

I totally agree w/eveyone! I've never gone to USF or IOA and I don't intend to just cuz Disney is far superior!!! I'll be going down w/some friends and one of them asked if we'd be going to both IOA and USF and I was like are you nuts!?!?! Disney is soooo much better!!!

:smooth:

I totally agree! i have never been to U.S and frankly i really don't want to. Disney is the best place on earth. I mean think about it could you imagen a would where there was no Walt Disney World and there was never a Walt Disney. Life would be just a little bit dull. I myself i a huge Disney geek and i proud of it. U.S does not ever stand a chance against Disney. You DON'T MESS WITH DISNEY!!!

Universal has alot of cool rides that I liked, but you guys are right.......Disney has MAGIC. Disney's definitely my choice over Universal.

I agree Disney is so much better!! When I went to US last year I couldnt wait to get back to Disney!!I mean I think it is much better then like Six Flags but it doesnt compare to Disney!!

When ever I get back from WDW, people always ask me, Why didnt you go to Universal? I'm like, cuz WDW is a lot better and I love it!

Disney is so much better than Universal. Disney makes sure that there is something for everyone to do and i don't think that Universal does that. I think that they don't have enough stuff for the littler kids (like my lil sis)

Disney has that sort of Magic that universal hasn't got
So yha I do agree with everyone else DISNEY all the way:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter