Disney Visa

imheather

Mouseketeer
I have 300 points on my Disney Visa. Do I have to do something special to get to use them? Iwanted to use them torward my bill and the end of the week.
All those drinks and tips are going to add up:)

Heather

You need to order the Rewards card from Disney Visa and transfer the points over to it. Then once you are on board you can go to guest services and have them put your charges against the rewards card points. It was great! We had a little over 600 on our Rewards card in December and used every bit of it and then some.... Those drinks do add up.... :rolleyes1

It does take a week or so to get the card (I think Visa tells you up to 14 days). You can order it now and transfer any new points onto the card by phone right before your trip!
What a great justification to charge...charge...charge!!!!
:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter