?Disney Visa survey?

ms_flo

Mouseketeer
Have any other Cardmembers recently gotten an email with an invitation to take an online survey? It looked like it was going to be related to Disney Rewards, but the link goes to an Accept/Decline page that says it's "for our partner Material ('Material')". It says that they typically collect systems & device data and that I might choose to share photo, video and audio among other things. :confused: "...all of which is used to conduct the research study." I'd hate to miss an opportunity to give feedback & potentially influence things at Disney, but it just sounds a little sketchy to me. And who in the world is "Material"? :confused3 Any information anyone could share would be appreciated.

I did get one - and almost the first question was do you work in any of these fields (there were a lot) - I checked yes and the response was “we have enough surveys from people in your category but thanks”.

I did get one - and almost the first question was do you work in any of these fields (there were a lot) - I checked yes and the response was “we have enough surveys from people in your category but thanks”.
Huh... The sketchiness continues.

I decided to close the permission page without choosing "Accept" or "Decline". I'll probably spend some more time inspecting the original email. (It really looked legit.) The more I think about it, the more it irritates me. Maybe I should call Member Services & provide them with some feedback. :rolleyes2

Thanks to everyone who took the time to post! :disrocks:

nope, didn't receive one, but sounds sketchy to me too and I wouldn't 'bite'!! If you want to further pursue, I'd call them and ask if they sent it - too many scams going around right now with legitimate looking company emails.

I got it but clicked out of it when it started asking me personal, non-Disney questions.

Was it from Disney rewards?

I got it. I did it yesterday, took a bit - mostly questions about products I buy in relation to Disney characters and non-Disney stuff (Trolls, minions, etc.). And a lot about streaming services.

Was it from Disney rewards?
I think so, but I'm still not sure. :confused:
The email was from disneyrewards AT em DOT disneyrewards DOT com. It had authentic-looking "Disney Rewards" graphics & fonts.
:magnify:some of the fine print :magnify:
Clicking on the Begin survey link will take you away from our Disney site where different terms of use and privacy policy apply.
You are receiving this message because you are a Disney Visa Cardmember.

My guess is that the email was sent BY Disney Rewards, but the survey was not FOR Disney Rewards.
(I still have no idea who/what "our partner Material" might be. I spent a little time searching hoping to figure it out, but I didn't have any luck with it.)

On a happier note, I got to do an actual Disney survey today after working on my MDE itinerary! :cool1:
Thanks again for all the feedback!

I got it also. Took the survey, Very long and drawn-out. Lots of Character questions which were based on streaming shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter