Disney Visa Rewards

cnice515

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me what "special" benefits being a Disney Rewards Visa Card will give me. Can I use the points card at anywhere on the ship? We are cruising the first of November and just would like to know my options beforehand. Thanks for all the info on the board and any help with my question/knowledge.

Since everything on the ship is charged to your room key, go to guest services soon after arrival and put your rewards points on your room key.

Once we were a little late in getting to the desk and they had charged our cc already. they did reverse the changes and we were able to use our points.

It is very easy to do.

I booked directly with DCL and I received $50 onboard credit for paying for the whole cruise on my DCC. I made sure I was getting this credit by calling DCL to verify that it had been posted. I didn't assume it was automatic as I didn't enter the code at the time I booked. (Some other posts indicated that this DCC $50 onboard credit may not apply if you received other discounts through a travel agent but I booked direct through DCL.)

It is my understanding that you have to go to the desk on the ship and post your points to your KTTW card account. (The KTTW card is the card you use exclusively on the ship and Castaway Cay-there is a cashless system in place - KTTW card ONLY except offship in Bahamas.) From what I read on the boards, you should put your Disney cc reward points on your KTTW account first thing.

I am going to make sure that I transfer my DCC points to my rewards card before I leave and pack the Rewards card so I can use the points on the trip.

:eeyore:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter