Disney Visa rewards question

jdd

DIS Veteran
My sister and I are thinking of taking one child each for a quick trip at the end of September. We both have $$ on our rewards cards - if we share a room, will we be able to apply the money from both cards? Or, will they only accept the rewards from whoever's name is on the ressie?

TIA!

I would think that you would be able to apply both. I used a Disney Visa rewards card that had my parents name on it one year with no problems. No one ever even checked my name against the name on the card.

I would think that you would be able to apply both. I used a Disney Visa rewards card that had my parents name on it one year with no problems. No one ever even checked my name against the name on the card.

You know, now that I think about it, I think they only ask for the number from the card (like a credit card), so maybe it doesn't matter. We'll both be staying in the room, so hopefully it won't be a problem.

I've done that at the counter upon check in with NO problem.

I have 2 disney rewards visas and Visa won't let me put my rewards $$ on just one rewards card - I have to get 2.

So when we check in, I give them both rewards cards and my credit card (I never have enough Disney $$ to cover it all).

I have 2 disney rewards visas and Visa won't let me put my rewards $$ on just one rewards card - I have to get 2.

So when we check in, I give them both rewards cards and my credit card (I never have enough Disney $$ to cover it all).

Great! Now I just need that room-only discount and we're set to go :thumbsup2

Ditto - same here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter