Disney Visa Rewards Question

taximomfor4

<font color=purple>Needs a few Ricola drops<br><fo
Can I transfer reward dollars to my reward card by phone? I'll be in WDW when my next statement date arrives. I'd like as many reward dollars as possible while there, so can I transfer them by phone? I already have a reward card. If so, anyone know the phone number?

According to the paperwork I got, you can transfer reward dollars to your rewards card by calling 800-436-7999, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

By the way - I love your screen name! I'm also a taxi mom!! :lmao:

yes, I just went through this....

We are going Mid Sept. and Disney visa told me to apply for the rewards card now to be sure I'll get it in plenty of time. At anytime I can call them and they will add whatever points we've accrued and they can add it instantly to the card we have in hand.

Yes, I did it as I was sitting at the Outer Rim bar and the bartender kindly waited for me to finish the transaction so I could pay the tab with my reward dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter