Disney Visa Perks

wendypooh22

DIS Veteran
Hi All... I recently received my Chase Disney Visa Card... I know that there are reward points and free stroller rentals, but are there any other perks available when I go to DL next month?? What about while I am staying at the DH? princess:

You also get dinning discounts and a free character photo with the Visa. For staying onsite, you get early entry on the days they have it.

Here's the link for the current benefits. They are described on the page you go to for applying for the card. For some reason Chase hasn't updated offers on the offer page when accessing your account online.

At CA you get the free character meet and photo, I think they are open from 10 to 11:30. Go to Ariel's grotto and show your visa, they let you go downstairs (it isn't open yet) and you get a character meet and they take photo's and give you a coupon for a free photo. As I understand it, Micky and when we were there Goofey are there for the first 1/2 hour then chip and dale for the next, then Mickey and Goofey again. We got lucky and showed up at 10:30 and got all four. No one else was there and they spent a lot of time playing around with my dd who is 6. They also let you take your own pic's. It was so much fun.

Also, you get 10% off when you spend 50 or more at most stores. We save up our wants, and do all our shopping at once (love world of disney in downtown disney)

One hint, if you are getting the free stroller, take a colorful scarf and tie it to the handle, then you can find it in a sea of strollers easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter