Disney Visa perk - Halloween Costume Coupon

StitchandPooh'sMom

DIS Veteran
I got a coupon code in the mail today for Halloween costumes from disneyshopping.com. It is for 20% off costumes and accessories through 9/15/06 with the Disney Visa card. The code is VISAHLWN20.

Sorry if this has already been posted - I didn't see it!

Just bumping up with the free shipping on costumes this week. The princess ones are the deal of the day today $24.99.

ntburns22 said:
Just bumping up with the free shipping on costumes this week. The princess ones are the deal of the day today $24.99.

I used my coupon this morning for a princess costume for DD. I am HOPING the boy's costumes will have a deal like that soon- I know DS5 wants to be Peter, from Narnia.

I don't think that you have to be a Disney Visa member to get the discount. I am , but i also received an e-mail today from Disney Shopping regarding the free shipping and the 20% off. I already had a coupon in the mail from Disney Visa Rewards for 10% off, but when i was checking out i didn't see any place to put the code. I am not even sure if i would have gotten an additonal 10% off, but i am still happy with the great deals that i got today!!

arielsleepingbeauty said:
I don't think that you have to be a Disney Visa member to get the discount. I am , but i also received an e-mail today from Disney Shopping regarding the free shipping and the 20% off. I already had a coupon in the mail from Disney Visa Rewards for 10% off, but when i was checking out i didn't see any place to put the code. I am not even sure if i would have gotten an additonal 10% off, but i am still happy with the great deals that i got today!!

With the Visa discount I ended up getting Tinkerbell for $19.99. Disney shopping has them on sale for $24.99 today. I bumped the thread up before I bought it and had my final price.

When you are in your shopping cart there is a section the says Special Offers and Discounts in blue. There is a white box put the code in there and click add.

thanks, i just e-mailed them asking for an adjustment because i couldn't find a phone number. I will be so happy if they let me. If they don't, well i still got a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter