Disney VISA (National Treasure) prescreen tickets

I have been wondering if the upgrades to their computer system would effect the email offers.

Not yet here either.

They usually send them out about a week before the screening. I can't even remember, what is the date of the screening, is it the 20th?

Originally posted by goofyforlife
I thought it was the 13th (next Saturday)

Well then I guess they better send 'em out soon LOL. Probably Tomorrow or Saturday I would guess.

Haven't gotten SF yet. Just hoping it doesn't get deleted with my over stuffed junk mail folder :rolleyes:

I also can't remeber which email I used.

It was for the 13th. I signed up on the first day as well and know that I have not received anything yet. If they had sent them out I'm sure one of us would have received the email by now, so I wouldn't worry that you deleted it. I would guess it will be here in the next day or two.

I got mine, however, they changed the date.

It was supposed to be on a Saturday, but instead they changed it to a Wednesday @ 7:30pm (Nov 17)

I live on Long Island and was more than happy to take the train into Manhattan on a Saturday, but not a Wednesday night when the kids have school the next day.

I would give it to someone if they think it might work for them. It does say non-transferable. So I assume your ID must match a list or something.

It also says that "this invitation does not guarantee a seat"

Why would I want to travel hours to get there and be turned away?

THey changed DC to THursday the 18 at 7:30pm.....

We live outside the city...... I'm pretty sure I can not make it since it's a school night....

and the thought of going downtown that time of day in traffic is horrific...

You are right you could not "give it" away. They did not ask for ID for the last screening I went to (Princess Diary 2) but they did ask for name and could have asked for ID and the Disney Visa.

Just got my email for Wednesday, November17, 2004 at 7:00 p.m. for Hartford, CT.

I wish it was on Saturday but . . .

Originally posted by disneychrista
Haven't gotten SF yet.

Just got mine - November 17th at 730 on Van Ness in SF. No thank you!

What were they thinking? Do they think that we wont be bringing any kids to see this, is that it? Its appealing to kids too (probably not real young ones) so they are now going to have alot of empty seats

I got one for Weds 17th in Brookline near Fenway. No way, it will cost more to get there than to go to a local theatre.

It is really too bad that they have changed the dates. I too think they are going to have some pretty empty theatres.

With SF being on Weds 17th, there is NO WAY we can make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter