Disney Visa Hotel Offer for travel between July 1 and September 27

scunnin3

Earning My Ears
I got an email today for an advanced offer for Disney Visa members...the discounts will be passed on to the general public on June 26. It is tiered with several date/discount options, I will try to summarize the best I can. Rates are valid for select Sunday-Thursday nights.
July 1 - August 2:
DH Premium Rooms are 15% off
DH Standard Rooms are 10% off
GC Premium Rooms are 15% off
GC Standard Rooms are 10% off

August 5 - September 27:
DH Premium Rooms are 25% off
DH Standard Rooms are 20% off
GC Premium Rooms are 30% off
GC Standard Rooms are 25% off

PPH are 10% all rooms.

Hope this helps for some of you. I'm now considering staying onsite!

I got an email today for an advanced offer for Disney Visa members...the discounts will be passed on to the general public on June 26. It is tiered with several date/discount options, I will try to summarize the best I can. Rates are valid for select Sunday-Thursday nights.
July 1 - August 2:
DH Premium Rooms are 15% off
DH Standard Rooms are 10% off
GC Premium Rooms are 15% off
GC Standard Rooms are 10% off

August 5 - September 27:
DH Premium Rooms are 25% off
DH Standard Rooms are 20% off
GC Premium Rooms are 30% off
GC Standard Rooms are 25% off

PPH are 10% all rooms.

Hope this helps for some of you. I'm now considering staying onsite!
I have a Disney Visa card but did not receive this offer. Do you call a particular number or is there a code? Thanks

This is good for someone who was going to go anyway but for most the cost is just too much. Even when you consider 30% off, their prices are still pretty ridiculous. But if you don't mind spending the money, it is a great hotel for a disney vacation.

How do I get this offer ? I never received an email and we have had a Disney Visa for like ever, how rude !!

I have a Disney Visa card but did not receive this offer. Do you call a particular number or is there a code? Thanks
Here is the phone number I called for quotes 800 824-1146. They mention in the email to use code VISA, but they never asked me for the code. Though it is still too expensive for me to switch from off property.

Here is the phone number I called for quotes 800 824-1146. They mention in the email to use code VISA, but they never asked me for the code. Though it is still too expensive for me to switch from off property.
:thanks:

Can’t remember the last time they had a promo valid in July!
I know!! I'm hoping the AP rates come out next week. They seem to have come out one week after the Visa promo last year, but I'm going to be checking everyday now. We have a big family trip coming up mid-August and 2 rooms at GCH don't come cheap, lol!

Can’t remember the last time they had a promo valid in July!

I'm guessing there's going to be a bit of demolition starting in July plus there are people waiting for the Star Wars land and the other various construction projects to be done. While I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to stay at the resort hotels still, I guess Disney must have been worried about not getting full booking and figured a deal would encourage those on the fence. We have only ever stayed onsite twice over these last 13 years of regular visits since it's just not something generally in our budget, but even if I had a little financial windfall right now, it probably wouldn't be what I would choose to spend my money on because I would be concerned about construction noise, sightlines, and so on.

Wow- Discounts in July! Holy smokes. Don't have a Disney Visa so am just going to have to wait until June 26th to call and see if they will rebook my current reservations with this discounted offer.

I called to rebook with the discount but only had 2 rooms available for my dates, which seemed odd to me. Aug 14-18. Nothing at DLH and only one room rate for GC and PPH each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter