Disney Visa Holders:$100 free dvds

transitauthority

Mouseketeer
I finally got the vouchers for $100.00 worth of free Disney DVDs.

Has anyone else received these?

Any problems using them?

Never heard of them....

We have been Disney VISA holders since the beginning and I always feel like I am in the dark!

We never hear about any offers (except maybe a few on the website). I normally have to find out about them here!

So, please tell...
Is it for new cardholders? Or is it something that is still available?

Thanks

I have been with them from the start and don't know anything about this either.. I am in the dark again!

Also a member from day 1 and never heard of this. More info PLEASE!!

I go on the Visa sight at least everyweek to check if anything is new.Haven't heard of this .
Now I did get a good deal on Disney Movies (the one like columbia house) useing my DV but $100 would be nice.

transitauthority said:
I finally got the vouchers for $100.00 worth of free Disney DVDs.

Has anyone else received these?

Any problems using them?
:smooth: We aren't Trolling.....are we?? :stir:

It was an incentive for applying for the card.

I received 4 $25.00 vouchers. There is a list on the back for stores you can use them at.

I guess no one else had this offer?

By the way, what is trolling?

transitauthority said:
It was an incentive for applying for the card.

I received 4 $25.00 vouchers. There is a list on the back for stores you can use them at.

I guess no one else had this offer?

By the way, what is trolling?

Where did you get this offer? I wish I could get it!!!!

Is it like a check? My mom just redeemed her Disney Visa Points for 2 $15 checks for DVD's. It has been a choice now for a while to trade in your points for this. It seems like the OP got it as a sign on bonus. Anyway...we just used ours at Toys R Us. Right now they have all of their movies B2G1 free. So we got 3 Disney DVD's, Lady and the Tramp, the new Pooh's Grand Adventure ( I think that is what it is called) and Tarzan and a $20 tee ball set all for $28. When you redeem your points for them you have to get a minimum of 2 checks so it was, I believe, 30 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter