Disney Visa folks, I need your help! ARG!

LindsayDunn228

<font color=teal>Quite a hunk of man, isn't he???<
I want to order one of the Mickey & Friends card designs. So I called the Chase number listed in the website where I checked my account. The guy didn't know anything about it and gave me the Disney number, which turned out to be the number on the back of my card. It turned out to be the same menu and everything!!

What number did you call to get your new card? Or a website??

I called the number on the back of my Disney Visa.

Ginny

I don't remember the number, but there was a thread here on the community board, and I found the number there. So if you did a search you could find it.

Duh! I should have searched!! :)

Now I have another question. I am the primary account holder, but my hubby also has a card. Will they send 2?

We have two Disney Visa accounts...one is mine (hubby has a second card) and one is hubby's account. When I called to change the design on my account, the rep said it would change the card for my hubby, that is on my account. Does that make sense?

Ginny

Yes it makes sense. But what I am saying we have one account, but each of us has a card. Are they going to send 1 card or 2?

Let's see...was the number you called 1-888-315-4225 to request your Anniversary Disney Visa card?

This is the number from the Disney site for opening a new account. It advertises the new designs. I'm sure if you call it they can either help you or direct you to existing accounts. 1-888-294-5493

Thanks for the number Loubon, but as I have already stated I already have an account. I just wanted a new card.

Try that number again...I think you just got someone who missed the staff meeting. That number is on the Disney Rewards newsletter to cardmembers and it states to call that number to order your new cards. :earsboy:

LindsayDunn228 said:
Thanks for the number Loubon, but as I have already stated I already have an account. I just wanted a new card.
I realize that but since that ad has the new cards they must be familiar with them and can probably help with existing accounts as well. :)

Call 1-888-315-4225. That number is exclusively for selecting a new card design. It's from the latest newsletter.

Yes, they'll send two of the card you choose, one for each person on your account.

I was hoping they would let us each have a different card. I want the Castle and DH wants the Mickey Card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter