Disney Visa credit card offer

I can't seem to find a link to offer anywhere, only links to TA quote pages....

OMG!!! Second discount I called for to apply to. my current trip and they tell me its sold out for that hotel and date!!!!!>:(

BTW I called for both within the hour of the discount being announced!!!

OMG!!! Second discount I called for to apply to. my current trip and they tell me its sold out for that hotel and date!!!!!>:(

BTW I called for both within the hour of the discount being announced!!!

Your hotel/ room type or dates probably weren’t available in the first place. Every Discount has had very limited availability this year.

Your hotel/ room type or dates probably weren’t available in the first place. Every Discount has had very limited availability this year.
Nope hotel and dates included. No way they sold out by the time I called!! I didn't even wait 2 minutes for her to answer so its not like the phones are ringing off the hook like with the Disney+ discount

Nope hotel and dates included. No way they sold out by the time I called!! I didn't even wait 2 minutes for her to answer so its not like the phones are ringing off the hook like with the Disney+ discount
“Included” doesn’t mean they had a discounted room offered that date. They don’t offer every room type at every hotel for every date the offer is available. “Included” means there was a discounted room at that hotel at some time during the included dates.

Ex, I called by 9:15. I’m booked in a club level king room @ GF. The only discounted rooms for my dates are a standard garden view room or a suite. My room type isn’t even available at rack rate, so of course there is no discounted room offered. Same for YC, the dates I’m looking for has only a club level waterview room at rack rate. So no discount available for those dates. There are some random garden view rooms for other dates, so YC is “included” in the discounts. Just nothing for my dates.

Disney offers discounts to fill rooms, not to be nice. If rooms are sold at rack rate, they’re not gonna offer a discount.

Last edited:
“Included” doesn’t mean they had a discounted room offered that date. They don’t offer every room type at every hotel for every date the offer is available. “Included” means there was a discounted room at that hotel at some time during the included dates.

Ex, I called by 9:15. I’m booked in a club level king room @ GF. The only discounted rooms for my dates are a standard garden view room or a suite. My room type isn’t even available at rack rate, so of course there is no discounted room offered. Same for YC, the dates I’m looking for has only a club level waterview room at rack rate. So no discount available for those dates. There are some random garden view rooms for other dates, so YC is “included” in the discounts. Just nothing for my dates.

Disney offers discounts to fill rooms, not to be nice. If rooms are sold at rack rate, they’re not gonna offer a discount.

Same here the reservation is for the GF in September. She said to keep checking and I think last time a few people said there were some availability either later that day or the next day.

Thank you for this post! I am staying in September using the Disney+ discount for AKL. I had to call since I still don't see this offer on Disney's page. They were able to get me swapped to the Disney card offer and saved $180!!!

sooooooooooo I have a Disney Visa card (and Disney plus), but I'm going in October so I can't use these discounts.

BUT........... I have a packaged booked, room and tickets. I noticed both these discounts are room only. What should I do? Should I buy the room and tickets separately? Will Disney let me do that? I don't want to lose my room by canceling my reservation and making a new one, but I also fear missing a discount because I have a package.

What should I do?

You can always add tickets to any discount promo. The discount is only applied the room portion of the package. Unless the promo specifically says a ticket discount is included. However, it won’t matter if you have a room only or a package booked. If a discount is offered for your dates, the resort & room type will need to be available for a new booking or you won’t be able to apply it to your reservation anyway. You may have to change resorts or room type to take advantage of any discount.

And unfortunately, most of October has been excluded from discounts for several years now. No idea what will happen this year, but just a little heads up.

Last edited:
Ugh, hoping there will be some sort of discount in early Nov, but know that one has not been offered in recent years. Don't think I can make Aug/Sept wotk with other comittments and start of school, but we'll see. Had my fngers crossed on a Visa offer for around that time after Halloween. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!