Disney VISA Benefits

my3kids

<font color=blue>Helpful Cruise Board regular!<br>
The Chase website still says no specials but I know DISsers have found a page that shows the previous specials were valid for the upcoming year also. Does anyone know that page with what is available. Maybe a free photo, some dining discounts....

Leaving in about a week! :sunny:

I don't know the page but I know they are still doing 10% off at a few restaurants, the free character photo by Ariel's Grotto restaurant in DCA, and a free stroller rental. Hope this helps!

I was getting 10% off any $50 or more merchandise purchase in the parks. They give you the AP discount.

None of the specials look that great. 10% isn't much. It would be nice to find out what the vacation package prices are for given dates and hotels without having to get the card. We are going week after Easter, typically a busy time. All the Expedia rates for Disney Hotels are at full rack rates. Californian is over $400/night for a hotel room. I heard Pier and Disneyland Hotel are quite a walk, not much closer than a lot of the surrounding motels. Ya, you get the disney experience but for $275-$450/night for a hotel room? No thanks. If the VISA could get me into the Californian for under $300/night then I'd consider it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter