Disney vacation club

Robinmk7708

Earning My Ears
Hello Disney friends I’m new to this site but not to Disney we’ve been vacationing there for the last 10 years however we were hoping to rent someone’s Disney timeshare points for a week in October if anyone has suggestions be much appreciative..Thank you

Hello Disney friends I’m new to this site but not to Disney we’ve been vacationing there for the last 10 years however we were hoping to rent someone’s Disney timeshare points for a week in October if anyone has suggestions be much appreciative..Thank you
Should probably point out if you mean October 2021 you’re likely way too late. October is an extremely competitive time to book DVC and this year has the 50th anniversary. I booked my room at 11 months out and was still blocked out of the room type I wanted and the room type I did book was gone in seconds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter