Disney Vacation Club is coming to Boston! Updated w/pics Page 12

Does anyone know if there is ample parking? I would rather drive if parking price is reasonable.

Or is it much better to take the T? I don't know much about the T.

Does anyone know if there is ample parking? I would rather drive if parking price is reasonable.

It is near the children's museum. I usually can find a spot...but you will have to pay

I'll be driving in...dh says there is a ton of parking in the immediate area. Yes, you have to pay, but it is the big city!!!

I'm going Saturday at 1pm, but I'm not a member (however, I took the tour being referred by my brother and DSIL (the DisneyMSF household)-I don't know if that matters. I'm looking forward to it.

We will be there on Sunday at 4pm. Anyone else????

We will be there Sunday at 4:00 :cool1:

Lori

Right now we're registered for Friday @ 7pm but if our DS10 wins his little league playoff game tonight he'll have another on Friday night. If that's the case we're switching to go Sunday @ 4pm, too :goodvibes.

Edit: OK, no little league game on Friday after all - so we are still going Fri. @ 7pm

If it's not too much to ask, would you mind posting afterwards and giving us an idea as to what we have to look forward to? We are going Sat AM and I'd like to be able to get my kids excited about it but I don't want to tell them about it until I know what to expect.

TIA,
Carmel

I'll do my best. Maybe I can get DD to post on the way home. I'll be doing a 2 hour drive, and then have to be at work the next morning.
I'm always very appreciative of when other people provide information so I'm really going to try and make it work.

Right now we're registered for Friday @ 7pm but if our DS10 wins his little league playoff game tonight he'll have another on Friday night. If that's the case we're switching to go Sunday @ 4pm, too :goodvibes.

I hope your son wins his game. Maybe we will see you there:)

Peanmunch, I plan on wearing something that indicates that I am a DISer.
Perhaps a lime green mickey head or my DIS t-shirt.

all fixed and updated as of 9 pm 6-17-09

all fixed and updated as of 9 pm 6-17-09
I don't see goofy4tink listed. She's going with TLinden16 on Saturday morning. You have me listed twice in the Saturday afternoon group.

Thanks for putting the list together!

We're going to the 7 o'clock show on Friday also.

We can't wait to go...this will be a Disney fix for us until we head South next February.

We're going to the 7 o'clock show on Friday also.

We can't wait to go...this will be a Disney fix for us until we head South next February.

From one Raynham family to another: 'See' you there tomorrow! (along with a few hundred other dvc fans, hehe) What a perfect way to end out the school year! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter